 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 474
473  |  475
Subject:
The Suicide King
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 23:14:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey Y'all:

See it here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/king/suicide.html

Just to make things fun:

Both the central figure and the heart symbol are constructed of CAD bricks,
but I also did things in the design that you couldn't possibly do with real
bricks -- and certainly not with Lego bricks exclusively.  There are at
least six ways that I took artistic license here, so what are those six ways?

BTW, the king is dead!

-- Hop-Frog