 CAD / 8644
Re: The Suicide King
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

See it here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/king/suicide.html

Just to make things fun:

Both the central figure and the heart symbol are constructed of CAD bricks,
but I also did things in the design that you couldn't possibly do with real
bricks -- and certainly not with Lego bricks exclusively.  There are at
least six ways that I took artistic license here, so what are those six ways?

BTW, the king is dead!

-- Hop-Frog

Nicely Done.  Let's see how many I get...

1) The sword angle is wrong...
2) You are missing the Heart from the upper left and lower right of the
inside part
3) the pattern of the back should be solid white
4) the cloak should be held in the right hand and should be colorful
5) The crown should be yellow
6) the crown should be cut off at the border..

So how did I do?
:-)