 CAD / 8634
Re: The Suicide King
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

See it here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/king/suicide.html

Just to make things fun:

Both the central figure and the heart symbol are constructed of CAD bricks,
but I also did things in the design that you couldn't possibly do with real
bricks -- and certainly not with Lego bricks exclusively.  There are at
least six ways that I took artistic license here, so what are those six ways?

BTW, the king is dead!

-- Hop-Frog

...a shame this got no replies.  I chatted with Richard online about it the
other day, but thought it would have gotten sone attention here.  Nice
work!! :-)

-Tim