 CAD / 8652
Re: The Suicide King
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:52:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Geoff Gray writes:
1) The sword angle is wrong...
2) You are missing the Heart from the upper left and lower right of the
inside part
3) the pattern of the back should be solid white
4) the cloak should be held in the right hand and should be colorful
5) The crown should be yellow
6) the crown should be cut off at the border..

What the...?

The Dagger angle is correct, the whole arm is off.

The absence of the heart in the corners is surely a design choice, one that
one can choose to follow or not.  I think I have seen cards without it. But
yeah, it is common.

Now I know I have seen cards with patterned backgrounds...

The cloak!  A lego cloak just ain't gonna do that.

Okay, the crown was chrome with weird lighting...

Not satisfied with the dagger or lever to the brain, eh?  You want me to cut
him off at the crown?

-- Hop-Frog