 CAD / 8656
Re: The Suicide King
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 02:16:28 GMT

What the...?

The Dagger angle is correct, the whole arm is off.

I guess that's what I meant...

The absence of the heart in the corners is surely a design choice, one that
one can choose to follow or not.  I think I have seen cards without it. But
yeah, it is common.

Fair enough.  I was looking at one card as a reference

Now I know I have seen cards with patterned backgrounds...

Again, just looking at one card...my bad

The cloak!  A lego cloak just ain't gonna do that.

True, so I guess that's why I figured that was creative license...

Okay, the crown was chrome with weird lighting...

Hey I got one...<bg>

Not satisfied with the dagger or lever to the brain, eh?  You want me to cut
him off at the crown?
Well he is a suicide king after all...  Again, just talking about the
reference to the card I was comparing it to.  Overall, I really liked the
results of your work.

:-)