 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5293
Re: I'm getting hungry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 04:01:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
So, when is the next monthly dinner?

Funny you mention this because I was chatting with John just this afternoon
at MIE and we just sort of assumed next Friday night.  So it's Friday,
September 13th, 2002, 6pm Swiss Chalet.

For the October dinner, I suggest we find another subway accessible location
other than SC and Mel's.  How about Mr Greek's on the Danforth?  BTW,
Rebecca the Nice Waitress isn't dead, she was working last Friday afternoon.

Calum