 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5304
Re: I'm getting hungry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:52:48 GMT

I was having a little chat with DOC and he had (once again) invited us
to attend one of their meetings.    I think that since this coincides
with our dinner.... maybe we might just have a go at it..... its
downtown (ish) its on a street car line......   the food situation is
limited if i recall.

info is here:

Sept. 13 - Friday 8:00 to 11:00 PM -TSME monthly meeting at 1001 Queen
Street west

what do you guys say!?

Chris