 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5305
5304  |  5306
Subject:
March break 2003 -- robot games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:58:44 GMT

GUYS!! I've just been asked buy the library to commit (officially) to a
march date

this is a snip from the e-mail i got:

Your Lego contests are so fascinating that I am interested in your group doing something either the first of last Sat. of
March Break (Mar. 8 or 15).  We would cover crowd control as we, too, don't want the kids into your stuff.  Also, the room
rental would be no cost for you.

Do we have a game lined up for R13???  does anyone have any reasonable
objections as to why we should not do this???   then my next question is
does anyone care weather we do it on March 8, or March 15.

PLEASE let me know.

if crowd control is "covered" then my only fear is the "rug rat" who
tells me...... (say it with me now)

"... Hey Mister, your robot sucks!"

Chris