  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3821 – 3840 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MUGS (was Re: LUG & LTC dates of formation update)

Martin Scragg <martin.scragg@s1.com.au> wrote in message news:G9pLEr.DAC@lugnet.com... (...) wanna (...) Probably. I just wasn't sure when MUG was first uttered in this context... (...) Reckon so. And I just uploaded the track design to brickshelf, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

David Zorn wrote: <snipped wonderfully insightful analysis by David> Right on, David! You are absolutely dead on. I wish someone from LEGO Direct would forward your post directly to Billund, because *this* is the kind of market analysis TLC needs, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

(...) Know thy enemy to better understand oneself. I heartily welcome LEGO's competition into 'our' fold proper. Time to put a little fear into LEGO and scare them out of juniorization. Like 95%+ of us who are LEGO purists, I would not be caught (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: NASA Space Shuttle and crawler (preview)

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:G9qtA5.Jt0@lugnet.com... (...) Cross-Sections (...) Thanks Mladen! Actually, what I really need is info about Canadarm, what sort of module it's attached to and what could reasonably be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Emergency - Half Dead Robot

Welp, I've fixed the problem. Apparently the inductor at L1 has burnt out. I have no idea how could this have happened beside wear and tear (although the board was pretty new). As others have suggested, replacing the motor chips (starting with U8 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO Out of Production

(...) production lines because the warehouses and the channel are full" or could it mean that TLC has decided its time to stop flogging the dead parrot. Generally speaking, the SW sets were pretty good, but I've seen every one on that list on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) I agree with the comment that it shouldn't be under .lego. Otherwise, this sounds like a good way to deal with the type of comments you describe. (...) Ditto my comments about .rant. Plus, I'd recomend a name change. The term rave has certain (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets

In lugnet.trains, Niels Karsdorp wrote: Hi Niels, I always love to read news about the blue era trains. (...) In fact I have noticed this as well. But I think even nowadays the box design and the actual set do differ quite often, because the box (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.135)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Some of those custom figs are VERY good! I especially enjoyed seeing Lady Nicole Falcon, The White Wizard Samual (cool use of the Belville Princess crown), and Commander Klaglich (I myself build such chariots, but that warhammer -- that thing (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  short teaser

It was an oddly cool night that night. The two knights were forced to even build a small fire to keep themselves from becoming chilled. It was already the end of spring, the weather should have forced them to wear as little as possible to remain (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Green line pics

(...) Looks really nice, Dave:-) Those subway cars are just screaming to be modeled in LEGO-- thanks for heeding the call;-) One suggestion-- seems to me that the doors are a dead ringer to be modeled using the 1x2x3 white train window (stacked, 4 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Windows 2000 and MIME Types

(...) I'll double-check this against my setup, when I have time. (...) It's kinda kludgy (from an app-design viewpoint), but you could include a parameter on ldglite (like -reg) to apply the registration settings. That way, users don't have to worry (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 1.134)

  Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets

(...) Dear Niels, I feel very sorry for the confusion I have caused. Completely my fault. I was too lazy to look at the building instruction and from memory I was mixing it up with the passenger coach from the western train 726, which has had the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.134)

  Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets

(...) Dear Clark, now things become funny to me. You check my homepage for reference while I am causing a mess from wrong memories... ;-) I am sorry but I cannot check the 131 any longer: I gave up being an collector of LEGO trains 4 weeks after I (...) (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.134)

  Re: Hello! Anybody (near) home?

Whoa...you know, I posted that so long ago, before I started using outlook express, and darnit wouldn't you know, I forgot to subscribe once I started using outlook...so I just subscribed to it in outlook and lo and behold, there are REPLIES to my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha)

dead
(score: 1.134)

  Amy's advertising rant

(...) The following rant is directed at our brain-dead society, and the advertisers who think our time and attention are theirs to sell, and not at Larry... The problem with web advertising is that it doesn't pay well enough to be worth the bother. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

dead
(score: 1.134)

  Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets

(...) Hi John, due to massive advertisements and lots of cermmercials it was simply impossible to forget about Valentine's Day and so my wife got the flowers she was expecting (although Valentine's Day belongs as much into Germany's calender as (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.134)

  Re: 9V Track

(...) Hi Tom, sounds not bad on the first sight, BUT..... nobody could tell how long the "hobby train" may be available next to the new "play train" line. nobody told if they were just selling their stock or ever reproduce anything. All we have (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.134)

  A story how a collector became a consumer again. was:old trainsets

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel wrote: Dear Bryan, thanks for your nice feedback on my own creations. I think I told the story - about the end of me being a collector - a few times, but I am not sure if I did so here at Lugnet. So here it is in its (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.134)

  I need a mirror for my web.

I know that this is not about Lego but I don't know where to start asking. It looks like I can't get to 20m.com my host of my web so I decided to get another free web host but I don´t like geocities, xoom (is dead), angelfire or any other web (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 1.134)

More:  Next Page >>