  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3421 – 3440 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Legends

BULK BEAMS! *that* would be legendary... Build On! John Matthews Duq <Duq@nlgateway.net> wrote in message news:GEor10.3Dq@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: What Pirate sets , in your mind , should be part of the Legends line?

I didn't start this thread because it is such a given that the Black Sea Barracuda, Skull's Eye Schooner, Imperial Trading Post, and El Dorado Fortress are the obvious Legends. Certainly the early two big ships rank up there amongst the finest kits (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Lobsters and Frogs debate...

(...) Dash out- here is why. i know that i dont stand a chance in a ship-to-ship broadside-to-braodside action with Port Briques ships. so, i dash out to sea with them on my tail, leave em behind, poke my head out ever once and a while, taking pot (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

dead
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) This might be a silly question, but what exactly are "Lego legends"? Is Lego re-releasing some of the older sets of the past 20 years? This would be really neat... Anyway if this is the case, here are my top 3 favorites before 1995: 8868 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: My over-simplification of the anti-war movement

(...) I'm just not familiar enough with Blair to say, beyond I suspect he likes the idea of acting tough. Bush probably has several agendas, though the weight of each is unknown: Inherited hostility: The enemy of my father is my enemy. Though Bush (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) somewhere else to be patronised. Seriously though, I never said don't put the number just put the name as well. Several of the others already add the name, and when discussing Technic verbally no one's gonna say 8480 instead of Space Shuttle. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) I saw one once (in the uk) strangely enough it was on the road directly off the one where I live. It was coming up the hill towards me, riding on large balloon tyre's it was rather impressive and larger than I imagined. It was pulling a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  LEGO Legends

Okay guys, let's get voting for the first technic set to be released in LEGO Legends. My top 3 (in random order) would be: 856, the old Bulldozer 8868, Airtech Claw Rig 8860, Chassis Don't tell me, 8880 is missing.... I hope they'll put that one in (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) My list follows, 677/6077 Knights Procession (I would buy MASSIVE quantities of this) A 6040 & 6041 combo would be great also. 383/6083 Knights Tournament would also be very high on my list :^) (drool to get more of my favorite 'checkered (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: TA-7 Rotgeist

whoa, deja-vu! i've never seen the warhammer mech before, but the minigun on its shoulder and my creation seem to be dead-ringers. good call! (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

Just curious: what year were you born? Duq "Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdelsrjfvx.fsf....uio.no... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GErMIK.1Hn@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Can't usually be arsed to look up the proper names for sets, and as I'm used to dutch names for sets I wouldn't know what americans call them. I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Actually I don't want to be didactic in front of a technic guru, but after playing with this much of technic sets, any technic set could be considered as boring. Let's check some sets: 8448 (1999) (1) * V8 engine with functioning fan * 5+1 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) window? (...) you (...) Gaurav, This comment was actually directed at Steve. I think it's fine to just post the set numbers. I only know about a dozen technic sets by number, but I don't mind typing a number I don't know into the Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) Which 725 is that? There are three listed in the lugnet DB... -Shiri (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) That was it!!! I knew I knew them from somewhere as a kid even though you never see them on the road. A friend of mine had a Britains one too! Thanks Steve Psi (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

(...) I owe it all to being on vacation and actually having time to read a lot of the posts, as well as to that blend of super-caffeinated coffee I have recently discovered! Maggie (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Define proper in this context? The US name, the UK name, the Oz name, the german name, something else? A set number, with rare exception, is definitive and can be looked up by anyone that cares to make a small effort. So I would say that (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) Okay I will start doing this in my posts from now on. I actually memorized all the Technic set numbers some time ago (result of staring at Technic catalogs for years; hehe I'm a nut :-) ) and keep thinking that everyone else has done the same, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

legends
(score: 0.379)

  Re: LEGO Legends

(...) dreaming that Lego would do for over five years now. (...) Yeah...actually I've been only been able to get on my computer once or twice a week. (stupid final exams in school) (...) If sets after 1995 will also be re-released, this would be my (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 0.379)

More:  Next Page >>