  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3101 – 3120 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) Besides, (...) I'm not splitting hairs. Words mean things, and I choose mine carefully. Most of the time - don't talk to my wife though. It is not a lack of candor, it has to do with being misrepresented and having words put in my mouth. I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.181)

  Re: Dead link

(...) They now appear to be here: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

dead
(score: 1.181)

  Re: Minifig Armies?

Sun Yun wrote in message ... (...) Ninja (...) "Ninja (...) impressive (...) Ninja (...) My (...) better. (...) there. (...) Get ready to laugh <g>: In the 'Wonderful World of DBR' the populations are as follows: Black Falcons: 12 Broad Sword men, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: recharging battery

(...) You will need some good equipment, or you will need lots of patience and a good DVM. Here are the steps to rejuvinating old NiCds IF they can be recovered. If they have suffered the effects of overcharging (common) then they may not be (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Parts Cataloging Program

I've just hacked up a program that generates an html parts-list (with pictures) that bears an uncanny resemblance to the one found at Lutz Uhlmann's page ((URL) can also be told to generate a list with used-defined classifications to produce output (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: Minifig What scale are they??

(...) You've never seen S4 then...since it had NO tolerances except those that were scaled from full size. (and it was not one person who built to it, there were a bunch of people who built to it). In larger "scales", I beleve the work of Leo Myers (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: Wench as a word

(...) Trying to be seen as a leftist, may be, but I'm not sure about the possibility of being a "leftist" and "1st lady of USA" at the same time. Anyway, it was not the point. Your attitude about this subject (continuously ranting about "leftists" (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: Everything Lego links page administrator?

Ben, Just by chance I saw this email. Yes my address has changed. I have tried to get through to Todd, but he is either very busy, or I am sending to a dead email address. I tried submitting a suggesting form from LUGNET webpage. I would love to (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: Slide rule generation Was Re: Purimish fun

(...) Here's a web page with tons of old HP calculators: (URL) used one of the early desktop models at my dad's work. I also used the original Wang calculator at his work. Fun stuff. I've got an HP 25C at home which I picked several years ago at a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) Todd (...) that (...) he (...) didn't, (...) be (...) I should probably let dead dogs and horses lie, however, you have also publicly insulted me, and repeated that insult without any provocation from me (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) ...Hmmm. I dug up old passwords from long dead servers (don't u hate it when u remember passwords, but not the login id? :-) ...But anyway, I tried '4Gxc5t'... it came back failed but its reasoning was strange... (try it urself :-) the 'slight (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: IE5 for Mac is out

(...) -Cheese "You'll take my PowerComputing box when you pry my cold, dead fingers off it!" (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: Is there a right or wrong way to use the vote?

(...) No silly, although that's an interesting idea. It was just a takeoff on the american bandstand show and I typed the first number that came into my head. You must be young, I thought the "it's got a good beat" was a dead giveaway line ++Lar (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: A few questions.

Hi Todd, I'll answer the best I can. (...) As long as the relay doesn't require more current than the motor driver chip can handle. You can always bridge the motor outputs together for higher current. The motor chip has the built in diode, so you (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.180)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) <snip> (...) In my personal "LEGO Castle" history (separate from my CastleWorld stuff) the (Dark) Forestmen were led by a Baron outlawed by the Royal King. (Not the real Royal King, though - his magical doppelganger.) He found out about the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.179)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Its not about missing the deal, or who got what. I have stated this several times. My comments were about TLC policies or lack thereof and giving fans equal access to out of production stock. That's it. If you think this is about some (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.179)

  Re: 6198 Sting Ray Stormer 37% off at Amazon

(...) I wasn't aware of any, and hoped that I was dead wrong. :( Nuts! (...) Are you thinking of the MTT? I think the AAT doesn't have any 2x2x3s. best LFB (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.179)

  Forestmen, Wolfpack, Bull-men, and the Undead

That other thread seemed to be getting too long, so I thought I'd add my thoughts here. In my world, here's how it goes. The Forestmen are Robin Hood types. They have their own secret forest hideouts and little castles. They live off the forest, but (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.179)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) GMLTC for one... but i'm more worried about accessories than trains. However maybe you use NETWORKED PCs, each controlling 16 accessories on one layout section... in other words, maybe blocks aren't dead just yet. They just got bigger, that's (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.179)

  Lego Direct news from down-under

According to a person in Lego Australia, Lego Direct will only be selling a limited range of sets, which will be based on the US range. Apparently this is so shops will continue to stock lego. Unfortunately, I can see that the only sets available (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general) !

dead
(score: 1.179)

More:  Next Page >>