  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3001 – 3020 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Futuron II - a complete theme!

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HID7Hq.6su@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) I'd (...) This is a great collection of sets on several levels. I love that you've got a nice mix of small and large, and land and air and (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.394)

  Re: Programming in Assembly

(...) find the old documentation files is a bit tricky, it took me some time to figure them out. Anyway, take a look at: (URL) look at the product list. Regards, Michael (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

dead
(score: 0.394)

  The Necromancer

Assembled from the dead warriors from many nations, The Necromancer and his undead army are here. (URL) is hoping TLC releases those cool skeleton horses someday. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Shoamin Temple

Hey Nick, Very nice temple. I too apologize for the delay in feedback. Extreme busyness in my small part of the cosmos. Your temple looks very well thought out. It fits in well with the other stuff you have created. What really stood out to me was (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  CastleQuest: Gamemaster/Player transaction example

I have seen it said that they dont like CQ because a gamemaster could say: You encounter a dragon, he eats your party and your all dead. So, here is an example i just mixed up. Below are example transactions between players and the GM. I have not (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  Re: The Ace of Diamonds

(...) There's several things I like about this ship. It's nice and big, I dig the openness of the front, and that's a nifty lil' pod you got there. Haven't seen one of those in a long while. But I think you've got a few too many colors going on. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Set 116

(...) Congratulations Matthias! I'm not too sure about, but as far as I know nearly all train sets of the 60ies and 70ies [**] came with a circle out of 16 curved sections and two straight lines of each 2 straight sections. (In total an oval of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.393)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) Impeachment would take focus away from Iraq -- and we need to get out of there in a big hurry -- so I'm not for impeachment, not exactly anyway. I just favor anyone but Shrub the next time around. But whomever we get, we will get the president (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  "Left Over" Brickmania Kits now being offered for sale

I'm in the home stretch of finishing up operations here at Brickmania and I am left with the unresolved issue of what to with left-over kits. Seeing as breaking them up for parts sale will take more time than I have in the near future, I have (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Laandscaping is fun!

(...) The Go Train is dead. Everyone, especially Calum, :-) will be pleased to know that I've finally got board of the Go Train. I'll be taring it down in the near future. It may be present at NMRA but I'm not going to try and run it. (...) I think (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) It was an example. I'm sure that if and when every single rock is turned over in Iraq that there will probably be some canisters of something that's been missing since around '91. That said, since this stuff is missing, it couldn't have been (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) Uh-huh. You have a link for that, John? I thought not...There is no proof to support any such allegations. That lack of proof is the very issue under discussion. The president spoke in terms of dead certainties and has come up empty-handed. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Why do these things always have to land in dense jungles...?

-snip (...) (*sighs*) Not this again. Adrimal Wells, is there any more information of this strange UFO? Spc. Ops. Dead 7 Cap'n Dean Hennen (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.392)

  BrickFest Sumo competition

BrickFest is almost upon us. One of the highlights will be the Sumo competition on Sunday. If you are planning on taking part, then you need to know; The beacons will be infrared emitters - provided by the organizers. The detectors may be; your own (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.392)

  Re: what makes us different?

(...) Hear Hear! great coverage of all the issues. you make some very powerful points. just to add my own to your thoughts: building ships is a challenge, the parts are relatively scarce, and when they do come up, they can be expensive. what puzzles (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.392)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) yes i read all the way through the rules. and im not really game to read them again, like matt (or should i say aaron?) suggested to point out specifically which rules i didn't care for. and i guess i should point out that i wasn't expecting a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.392)

  Re: The Kalashnikov is ready for Battle.

(...) Aww...this is sooo sweet...damn, I wish my Dead 7's ship was like this....good job! Cheers! (P.S. Lenny, are you Russian? Just wondering. I'm half German and half Asian :won't tell what it is: ^ ^) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.392)

  Re: Start of New Bedford Whaler up on Brickshelf

(...) I almost hate to say this, but Richard has set the precedent for clone brick use in larger vessels... The MegaBloks Viking Ship from the Legends series a few years back included a number of quite long oars. Dave! (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 0.392)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

Jim Green wrote: <SNIP> (...) Actually, not as much as I used to be. And I feel myself that juniorisation and weird things (Bionicle, Slizers, Jack Stone, the lack of a proper catalog) has part in this. My main concern is the catalog. Offering (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

legends
(score: 0.392)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) The long pinkish red robe that goes down both the front and the back of the queen bokifig in 'Legends of the Lion Kingdom?' I will have to try that. The leather armor you are referring to...is that the armor that comes with the Vikings? Aaron (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 0.392)

More:  Next Page >>