  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2901 – 2920 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Idea Books

I am fortunate enough to own copies of Lego Idea books 200, 226, 250, 260, and 697. Even after 20+ years of building with Lego, I still gain ideas and general building tips from the older books as I look through them. For the past few weeks I have (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) I don't think so. Anyway... (...) Who just happened to make IMO, the best country the world has ever seen, where people have unparalleled freedom, etc. This concept of how evil those dead white guys are always galls me. I heard countless (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Swearing?

(...) ok, you guys have drawn me in... as an artist and drawing teacher, i do feel somewhat qualified to define some terms here. ;-) my favorite definition of art (which is like trying to define "love", or "god", anyway) comes from my art teacher (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in article (...) Sherriff Jake (...) themes >Otherwise I for one will be considering that Duplo is dead, and will continue my >quest for all those elusive older sets, and ignore the new." K.G.Barlow (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) IMO, space isn't dead, it's just renamed as Star Wars. And, unfortunately, Lucasfilm will release, in the future, SW episodes 2 and 3. That could mean no Space for 10 years. Then, what about those gobs of novels that follow Return of the Jedi? (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) <crassness> Incidentally, I had some bird dung on a brick once (don't ask, I left it out overnight in the yard accidentally). Does that make it art? :) </crassness> I'll say the same thing about the "shock art" displays that I said about the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) Obi Wan's not *exactly* what I would call alive. (...) How about: B-Wing Pilot - Happy - some alive, some dead Rebel Tech - serious - probably alive Anakin Skywalker - serious - turned to the dark side Darth Vader - serious - not alive Padme (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: LEGO Outlet in Georgia

G. Crisp wrote in message <38755C05.87E3AB9D@m...ng.com>... (...) (one (...) there (...) Well, I did indeed make it to the LEGO Outlet in Dawsonville today. Since I was in Duluth I asked one of my co-workers who lives in Atlanta to get me to Hwy. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Mal was neues: MOC mit viel Diesel, Benzin + Schleim.....

Hallo LLL! Wenn's moderiert ist, gibt es hier eine neue alte Tanke zu sehen. (URL) natürlich voraussetzt, daß man überhaupt dieses Posting hier zufällig findet... Gruß Ben P.s.: ein Vorabbild für eventuelle Schnellsurfer: (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 1.190)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) You could stop whining and look at auctions or pages which sell pieces. Just a thought, you don't have to use it. Sure, Star Wars is a good product. And Space is a really cool theme to have around. I'm dissappointed that they aren't making it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) Can you send me the bounce messages (by email ;) )? I'd be interested in seeing what the errors were. (...) I rather meant ignoring the irrational urge to respond to your strange notions of society ;) (...) Anyway, here's the probable problem: (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: John E. Doolittle,

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <387E6DA4.CB015F6F@p...su.edu>... (...) compiling so long ago, on 5 January 1999? Got it. Killed it dead ;-) Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) the change in URL - Port Block is moving over the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Micro Scout programming with VLL bar code: HOWTO

Well if you use an animated gif of a flashing block, you will probably need to also have a "dead" space before the start so that the beginning of the bar code is obvious... since the animated gif's tend to just cycle. Or you could make the bar code (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) It's fairly clear-cut that it *is* their reason for being. You may argue about whether they fulfill that mandate, but their reason for being and the intellectual trajectory that generated them are right in line with the idea that intellectual (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

(...) Hear Hear!!!!! Great to hear from someone who tells it like it is. Actually I reread part of my original post that states that I had purchsed nothing from the 1999 catalogue (in Duplo) besides the Sherriff Jake. However that wasnt strictly (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

dead
(score: 1.190)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) "Deluded" is still pretty strong name calling. If this were Usenet, I'd put you in my killfile now. It being LUGnet, I'll see if the social experiment is working. (...) Let me get this 100% clear. You are saying to me: Get real. Not 100% of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.189)

  4x2ReVu: 6094 Guarded Treasury

The land of Bernatia is on the brink of destruction and King Leopold doesn't even know it. Impending doom at the hands of Tauros the mad has slowly worked its way into the kingdom. Already his henchmen have quietly captured outlying settlements and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.189)

  Re: Castle Minifig Races

(...) Well, I'm planning (and starting) that type of world right now. My main types of characters/races are gonna be: (notice I have many names missing. I haven't thought of those yet.) The [Imperial? Royal? Monarchs?]: Good King Franz rules the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.189)

  Re: Specific problem: finding members - general conclusion: principle of least surprise needed on Lugnet

(...) And voila, now it does! That was a quick fix! It did a very fast redirect to: (URL) I would do the training page thing by showing people they need to go to the right place but just a redirect is fine.. Here are a few more I found by trying (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.189)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Who says a single individual or corporation is going to be running most schools? Currently the government gets most of its money from the middle class. These people will still have this money to spend on services. I know that I would be at (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.189)

More:  Next Page >>