  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2481 – 2500 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

Hello! (...) OK. (...) This is where I disagree. I believe open letters are a valid form of communication with any companies and institutions. Also I don't share the fear of many Lugnetters that such a letter (given it's polite and rational) would (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 1.225)

  Re: A-Wing Figther (X-wing alternate model)

(...) I just can't believe how wonderfully accurate you made the A-wing look. I was blown away by the B-wing (my personal favorite ship), but I thought the A-wing couldn't be done well with the X-wing parts. I was dead wrong!! Here's what I want you (...) (26 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.225)

  Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon

(...) Forgot to mention the most insipid part of it: Chewie being fooled by a hunk of dead meat on a line. And the entire crew being hoist by a snare. Steve (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon

John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) size (...) I (...) they (...) True, but I did measure their Y-Wing to see how far off it was from the correct scale, and you know what? It was really close. Everything except the cockpit was dead-on. Of (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  Re: A robot who knows his position (fwd)

(...) Looking forward to seeing them :) (...) Dead-reckoning should be used BETWEEN two consecutive (artificial) landmark sensing. When you get any external reference point you can zero your accumulated errors. (...) moving (...) Seems interesting. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  TOG'L?

Anyone ever heard of or seen TOG'L? These are pretty odd looking! I had never heard of them, and at first look they don't even look like Lego, but they are a building toy of some kind. Lots of strange parts in the pics. I saw this in the dead (ATL) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  (canceled)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET

(...) I am glad you found a new home for it. Thanks Michael, for all the work you put into this exhaustive list. It is a very valuable resource. And thanks to Todd for assuming yet another responsibility. (how does he do everything?) BTW, any links (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  Re: Darth maul minifig (some protected spoilers)

(...) No. He does have a little Sith Speeder, though (which is on board his Sith Infiltrator), and I guess Lego wanted him to have it in the sets, too. I wasn't surprised to see it in the Sith Infiltrator set, but it's appearance in the Lightsaber (...) (26 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  [Unofficial Part] Technic Hoses  [DAT]

Here is an initial cut at the Technic-style hoses (or tubes, or whatever). Please let me know how to improve them - this is my first attempt at creating parts, and all suggestions are solicited. Notes: ~th9.dat is the shorter hose (approx. 9 studs) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) Old Polish folktale, actually: Seems this thief was caught redhanded. He was brought in front of the king and the king sentenced him to death. The thief, pleading for mercy, claimed that he could teach horses to sing, and that further, if the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.224)

  A robot who knows his position (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Mario Ferrari ----- From: "Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:12:25 GMT I had some success in my first experiment with odometry. My goal was to build and program a bot that at every moment (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.223)

  Re: A robot who knows his position (fwd)

(...) [snip] (...) I'm currently looking at an RCX interface to a Dinsmore compass module that uses Hall-Effect sensors to detect N-S-E-W and triggers two of them when dead-center between two cardinal points, so you get N-NE-E-SE... Not that great (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.223)

  Re: How will/should they...

(...) So, if LEGO comes out with a yellow Lando what happens? Does everybody complain, or do they (we) just say "OK, that's the solution then. Everybody's yellow." The above would work for me because LEGO minifigs have always been yellow, nearly (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.223)

  Re: Un-spotlight? (was: suspended Bricklink shops)

(...) Hi Rosco, I think this could end as a very bad idea which leads to a situation like censorship. If a few people think a topic is important, then I want to have the chance to get a hint to find this topic, even if some other people (in same (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

beneke
(score: 1.223)

  Technic flex hose 9 (repost)  [DAT]

(This is a fixed repost of Mark R. David's 9 long piece, please take a look at the piece and comment) ---original text-- Here is an initial cut at the Technic-style hoses (or tubes, or whatever). Please let me know how to improve them - this is my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

dead
(score: 1.223)

  Re: A robot who knows his position (fwd)

(...) [ ... ] (...) Well, I know this, I was just seeing how far I could get without landmarks. An idea Richard Franks and I had was to use black and white approx. A4 size printed markers. These markers would contain a pattern that was detectable by (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.223)

  Re: Steering Committee Recommendations (was: Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org ...)

Although that I haven't contributed to the creation of elements in the parts lib or developed any tools that have seen the light of day, I have certainly used them! And from a "power user" point of view it is imperative that new tools development is (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

beneke
(score: 1.223)

  Re: AucZILLA X: what is this item?

Yeah, and F(*$*($*($ TLG didn't release them in the US! Sometimes I'd like to walk into Billund with a freshly laundered white glove and slap some people silly (and sometimes I'd like to slap them dead, like when I just saw the post about the SW (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.223)

  I'm being stupid. But how?

I've written a test program using the 19990330 LegOS snapshot[1], and it's misbehaving oddly. The program looks like this: (the headers are the result of my frobbing the LegOS headers to refer to <mindstorms/{legOS header}>...) #include (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

dead
(score: 1.223)

More:  Next Page >>