 Administrative / General / 1448
Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:15:07 GMT

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 03:11:05 GMT, "Michael Dorneich" <mcpd@uiuc.edu> wrote:

Hello everyone,

This is an announcement to say that the Everything LEGO links page
has migrated to LUGNET. Todd has graciously agreed to take over
maintenance of the links page since I am no longer able to host
the traffic at its present site.

The page's format remains the same, but eventually new features
will be added as it is integrated into LUGNET.

The links page can now be found at:

  http://www.lugnet.com/links/

I want to thank Todd Lehman for taking over this task. I also want to
thank everyone has written me over the years to tell me they found it
useful, since that is what kept me working at it so long!

I am glad you found a new home for it.  Thanks Michael, for all the work you
put into this exhaustive list.  It is a very valuable resource.  And thanks to
Todd for assuming yet another responsibility.  (how does he do everything?)

BTW, any links on the page that reference "neotown.com" are dead.  Neotown has
apparently gone out of business.
At least one is there, from me:
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/ulv--017/default.html
has moved to: