 Administrative / General / 1445
Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:32:10 GMT

Michael Dorneich wrote:
This is an announcement to say that the Everything LEGO links page
has migrated to LUGNET.

What serendipidy!  (1)  I was just looking for Everything Lego yesterday.

I want to thank Todd Lehman for taking over this task. I also want to
thank everyone has written me over the years to tell me they found it
useful, since that is what kept me working at it so long!

Yes, thank you Todd, and also to you, Michael!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  I don't care if it's spelled wrong, I've been wanting to use that word
for a while now!  :-,

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."

obconspiracy:  The Smithsonian Institute wants to send flesh-eating fungi to
Vladivostok.