 Administrative / General / 1443
1442  |  1444
Subject:
Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 03:11:05 GMT

Hello everyone,

This is an announcement to say that the Everything LEGO links page
has migrated to LUGNET. Todd has graciously agreed to take over
maintenance of the links page since I am no longer able to host
the traffic at its present site.

The page's format remains the same, but eventually new features
will be added as it is integrated into LUGNET.

The links page can now be found at:

   http://www.lugnet.com/links/

I want to thank Todd Lehman for taking over this task. I also want to
thank everyone has written me over the years to tell me they found it
useful, since that is what kept me working at it so long!

-michael

Michael Dorneich        Human-Computer Cooperative Problem Solving Lab
mcpd@uiuc.edu            Dept of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
                          University of Illinois - Urbana/Champaign
Everything has Priority    WWW: http://tortie.me.uiuc.edu/~dorneich/