 Administrative / General / 1442
Re: cad.dat posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 02:59:13 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, john_vanzwieten@msn.com (John VanZwieten) writes:
I just noticed that from the Web interface, lugnet.cad.dat rejects a post
if I do not type something in the additional comments box.  I got an "Ooops,
you forgot to complete all the steps" or something like that, and had to go
back, re-browse for the .dat file, type a space in the comments box, and
repost.

I changed the label on the box from "Additional Notes" to "Description of
Contents."  This doesn't change the behavior, but it ought to change the
perceived functionality.

Not sure why you had to re-browse for the .dat file, but it sounds like a
browser bug.  The headers in your message suggest that you are running
MSIE 4.01.  I recommend upgrading to from MSIE to Netscape.

--Todd