 Administrative / General / 1434
Re: cad.dat posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:35:03 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

Todd,

I just noticed that from the Web interface, lugnet.cad.dat rejects a post if I
do not type something in the additional comments box.  I got an "Ooops, you
forgot to complete all the steps" or something like that, and had to go back,
re-browse for the .dat file, type a space in the comments box, and repost.

For models I suppose I'd always include something in the comments, but not
neccessarily for parts.  Not a big deal, but thought you'd want to know.

-John Van

Why do you have to rebrowse for the dat file? does the document expire
that fast? I would think that a quick back or two would bring you back
to where you were.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.