 Administrative / General / 1444
Re: Everything LEGO links page to LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 04:12:38 GMT

Michael Dorneich wrote in message ...

I want to thank Todd Lehman for taking over this task. I also want to
thank everyone has written me over the years to tell me they found it
useful, since that is what kept me working at it so long!

Thank you for the Everything Lego Page.  It was one of the first pages I
found out of my darkage, and I still use it to find personal webpages that I
don't have in my bookmarks.  It was/is an extreme help.

Thanks
LINC

Michael Dorneich        Human-Computer Cooperative Problem Solving Lab
mcpd@uiuc.edu            Dept of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
                         University of Illinois - Urbana/Champaign
Everything has Priority    WWW: http://tortie.me.uiuc.edu/~dorneich/