  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Request for lending a 9V transformer in the Toronto area...

Dear Lugnetters from Toronto! A collegue of mine - Henning Schlums - has sent a 3225 train set as christmas present to his young nephew who lives in Toronto / Markham. Additionally he has ordered some straight and curved track plus the 9V (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Request for lending a 9V transformer in the Toronto area...

(...) Thanks a lot Calum! You have saved the christmas eve for a kid! I wrote to you via mail already, but wanted to take the chance to say a thank you right here too. We would be happy to take the chance. Hennings brother (father of the kid) will (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Great New Ideas For Town

I've read over my "Missing Town" post and I got some ideas for what LEGO could do with Town. We all remember the great days of 1996... Well, how about utilize it today? Town Junior/City Center just didn't cut it. I would like to hark back to Lego (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  New entry for ISCC: "Missing in Action" - Ju 52 airplane

Dear all! Klaus Dobisch and me, we have made up a new gallery for the creativity contest at 1000steine.de. We have decided to make it a part of the adventurers theme and we have called it "Missing in Action". Take it look at it under the following (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general) !!

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) I suppose it is cold comfort if there isn't a Lego outlet store near you, but the Lego store in Anaheim (Downtown Disney, accessible without going into the park) carries the Legend line. They even got in the new Blacksmith Shop this week (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) Matt, I'm with you on this. I too live in AZ, the land where the bricks melt when left outside or in your car, and I'd petition for this. We have 6 mil + in the city of Pheonix alone. If placed in the right place, it would attract peeps from (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.us.az)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Bring back the old

Lindsay & All, (...) Right, ther eis nothing wrong with being an optimist, I would love to see it, and sicne TLC has turned around a bit in terms of the Legends, who knows? I would be happy with it. (...) I would think they could make a new mold for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) Arrgh! Why doesn't Lego set up a direct shop in Arizona? I know they probably have them in California, NY, and near their corporate HQ, but It seems where I live, is the last place to get Lego at a decent price. :( If only Lego released Legend (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) I have the funny feeling that where you live gets GREAT sales if you know where to look and wait for the right moment to spring into action. I guess it depends on the population density of your particular town. I find good deals in places that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends: good or bad?

(...) Well, the problem is that a lot of AFOLs have nostalgic value for sets. Old sets even pay off in nostalgia for kids-- there's something appealing about a "golden age" that's included in the word 'Legend'. Lego's cashing in on that. They (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) WOW! I feel stupid. (Need to type better) Not only am I a native, my Dad was born here and lived here all his life, I was born here and have lived in Chandler all my life. Thanks for pointing that out. Jeremy - feeling stupid (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: New entry for ISCC: "Missing in Action" - Ju 52 airplane

(...) Thanks for your nice words Pedro! All the other stuff and the whole gallerie have been created to give a nice background for the two (slighly different) Ju airplaines... The basically design for the Ju has been made up by Klaus, then I liked (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) A lugnet.legends group would be more convenient. What about having the messages in chronological order? Can the search do that? Why do we have lugnet.castle if we can just search "castle" in the search? For the same reasons I would want to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  legends

Nope. Brad Justus said at BrickFest 2001 that by (...) What about us 'older' kids? Don Lugnet #1239 (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends in stores?

Ha, think you have problems? Try living in Canada and see the money we have to pay for S@H....at least you have Shop@Home as an affordable option... Oh well, when life gives you lemons, chuck 'em at somebody else and laugh ;) -- Erin (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Bring back the old

(...) Unfortunately, Futuron might not be quite "classic" enough for the demand (although I wouldn't mind seeing them too). But the Classic spaceman--albeit with a newer-style helmet, I'd imagine--has no unique parts and in fact only *one* printing (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Legends: good or bad?

Well stated Chris. I feel the same. "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GuHno9.B5p@lugnet.com... (...) turn (...) me (...) yellow (...) Age, (...) hawking (...) that (...) in (...) sit (...) unless (...) explain (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Legends Voting broken??

Hey all who can possibly help... I keep trying to go to vote on which Legend I'd most like to see released next, but every time I click on the "Vote Now" link I get an error message saying that I've encountered an error on the LEGO web site. This (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Bring back the old

(...) Actually, I've gotta disagree on that one. Maybe I'm just a hopeless optimist (wait, isn't that contradictory?), but the "Classic" spaceman is so very classic that I think it would find a wide audience even among those who don't collect (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.400)

  Re: Bring back the old

(...) I think it's more that they don't want to invest in a new mold--which has been fairly well established as being a lengthy and costly process-- for a relatively limited-circulation (yes, limited!) item. But as far as I know it's the only part (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.400)

More:  Next Page >>