  Search Results: crap
 Results 721 – 740 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  lego needs to release more lighting bricks in normal sets

I am dissapointed in the Lego company for a number of reasons lately. But one reason that really gets me miffed is that the lighting bricks that have been released for the past several years have been these gigantic rocket, or lazer looking pieces (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Since the notion of "God" is absurd why should he or anyone be encouraged to speak of it at all? And how can you claim that God isn't an artifact of a particular religion? Does God mean Hera and Zeus? (...) We haven't been blessed. The very (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.250)

  Re: Decagon?!

(...) 40! Crap. I'll have to see what I've got when I get home. (...) You know, I think I've already stressed to Calum enough how tired I am of hearing people in line, when they first join the queue, and they all turn to one another and ask "Does it (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.250)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I'm a kid, and these crappy Galdidor/Bionicle/Jack Stone LEGO wannabes are very annoying! I just came home from school and on the table was the new lego magazine. I open it up...first page=duplo thing and some crap sets, labled as 'stupid'. As (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.250)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

Trimming the followups since it really doesn't belong in the theme groups. (...) I find this editing of my post to be highly offensive, and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd refrain from doing this in the future. (...) Still wouldn't work. There (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.250)

  Re: Is Kate coming?

(...) LOL!! Well, if I had a girlfriend, I'd bring her. ;) Iain PS - I just had an amazing recovery from nearly blorping this entire MOTT's Fruitsation (Strawberry) all over my lap. I was peeling back the lid, and it SHOT over, and blorped this crap (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.250)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) as the one detail I highlighted. It's seriously a very nice town, and I'd like more detail pictures. (...) I would never use the term "piece of crap" in relation to your town. It's really cool. Renovation, though, is always a good thing. Lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.250)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Thanks Bruce, though in truth I just took the idea for the gargoyles from set 6090: (URL) re-doing the town because I'm just not very happy about it. So I had this feeling of disatisfaction; then Richie Dulin posts pics of Andrastavia right (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.249)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Agreed...I'm a web designer and I wouldn't give a crap what the product line was. I'd just snag random Lego pics. Get it done. --Dave (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.249)

  Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships

Elsewhere in the thread, "SHIP" was suggested (Seriously Huge Investment in Parts), I like that one a lot. That way, you could say I just built a SHIP and it still makes sense as both a pun and an acronym. I think that any official acronym is going (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.249)

  Mad Mecha Melee

heya, I went down to the US of A for a week to visit Tim, I brought the volcom with me, he still had his ghost assembled so we decided to take some pics of our mecha together. Both as friends, and blowing the crap out of eachother...well the Volcom (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.249)

  Re: Lego patent issued

(...) As usual I'm amazed at the ineptitude of the patent system when it comes to software. I think it's because all patent examiners eventually expect to become patent lawyers, so the more crap they let through the system as examiners, the more (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

crap
(score: 0.249)

  Re: Decagon?!

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:3D7512FD.B63C11...res.com... (...) Have you ever seen an Intamin Triple-Wheel? I hate to say it, but I think the last existing one, which was "Hydra" at Lotte World in Korea, has been removed (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.249)

  Re: With respect to trains:

"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message news:3D750FCF.200020...aka.com... (...) trains (...) Sure do! So far what I've been doing is just typing in variations on "Transrapid", "Maglev", "Shanghai" and so forth, but here are (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.249)

  Re: Starfury(ish)

(...) Cool ship, RP! Even though I HATE Babbly-yawn 5, I really like the 'Fury. Innovative use of parts...that always makes a good MOC into a great one. I still can't quite make out how you fastened the crap stone canopy, but it looks sweet from the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.249)

  Re: New MOC: Toradoch XOS AeroTran

(...) addition too. And I like the very sparse use of trans. blue - that little bit adds a lot of flavor to the craft. My only beef is that is seems kinda overkill-ish for civilian 1-man transport. But, if that's what you were going for, then it's (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.248)

  BRRRRR IIICK ZIIII

Thanks Rich' and Jen' As Rich' pointed out CityTV is running "Banzi" on most of it's stations in Canada. Also some areas in the USA are getting to do online betting "live" in a one hour version. In the UK "4" ran some but I am not sure when or how (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun)

crap
(score: 0.248)

  Re: bad idea for a space theme

crap, first post here and I misspell 'field'. :( (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.248)

  Re: rtlToronto11: Wrap up and Photo request

(...) Yeah, careful there - he went through all the footage on my tapes too and gave me crap for the stuff I had on there! Iain (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.248)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

That's it, I can't take no more of this crap lego is releasing and calling sets. If these sets are so great why are they discontinued so soon and why are they re-releasing old sets, the ones which were good. Lego has never had to follow fads. And as (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.247)

More:  Next Page >>