  Search Results: crap
 Results 641 – 660 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Tohunga question

I've been getting two McNugget Happy Meals every night. I can recall McD's "America's favorite fries" commercials. The fries are crap compared to real restaurants. I've scored 6 each of Maku and Jala and 2 each of Onepu and Kongu so far, alternating (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) Over here in Norway, only the very largest toy storea stocked the Falcon, and usually only une unit per store. Some stores are still stuck with one... Why are you interested, anyway? You repeatedly called it a pile of crap when it came out. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Two silly items

"Dave Johann" <legomecha@home.com> wrote in message news:GJJpnH.Lvu@lugnet.com... (...) then. I (...) set (...) useless (...) I guess I don't find custom-moulded parts useful or in upkeep with the LEGO brand name. I can't recomend to any co-workers (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Dave Low... ~ok

(...) Oh great to see you are ok! Yes... only time can tell. What will and can happen depends on how the world as a whole tackles this situation and makes those responsible pay. (...) Yes, since I see loads of patients come in and out each day at (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

(...) It probably was. My web log shows *thousands* of attempts by the latest worm to infect me. Dan relies on ASP, so he's more vulnerable to these kinds of attacks. I hope people start billing Microsoft for this crap. I'm microsoft-free, and their (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: CRAP![snip]

(...) It's hard to respond to a fortune cookie, but if you mean that this path leads away from past mistakes, I have a question for you: Is Jesse Alan Long still banned? I would love to hear that his posting ability was re-instated, and that Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: CRAP![snip]

(...) The good news is you're not bitter about it. :-) Why don't we move on... Jude (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: CRAP![snip]

(...) I think that there is a distinction, however small, between JAL's post and Matt's post. I don't want to get in to that though - I don't feel that it's constructive. The thing about Matt's post that I find offensive is the subject line. A (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: CRAP![snip]

(...) Duane, Thanks for pointing out exactly where I was going with my argument. He screwed up and got shot down for the language abuse. We can remember the lesson, move on, and all be better for it. -Dave (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) Just why would I hit you? What, I'm some sort of bully beating on people? You don't know me so cut the crap. (...) You asked before what the connection was, it's Heigel (sp). The Zionists are from the same fundamental tree as the Nazis-- (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Making round shields

I think I've got a few of those "trashcan" round shields spare (about 8-10) from a HUGE collection I bought of some dude. I'm still trying to get rid of a lot of what I don't want (about 10 six gallon storage boxes worth) so I can make some money (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Thinking Out Loud...

Yeah, but you know what guys -- who cares about pacifism? Pacifism is beside the point... The point is whether we should retaliate violently absent proof of the correctness of what we are doing. The point is whether we should be rushing to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.783)

  Re: CRAP![snip]

(...) My path leads forward. Please don't trip me. -Suzanne Rich LUGNET Admin (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.783)

  Re: GAAAH!! I'm turning into an Uncle!!!

(...) Fun, ain't it? (...) What's all of this "couple of years" crap? May I introduce you to LEGO PRIMO/BABY? There are several sets specifically intended for newborns up (2517 My Rattle Friends, 3173 Soft Caterpillar Teether, 2514 Activity Friends, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.people)

crap
(score: 0.783)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKAqHA.IAL@lugnet.com... (...) I agree, Hagrid's Hut roof is a nightmare even for the most hardened origami fan. But would two half octagonal roof elements been any better....I reckon it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

crap
(score: 0.783)

  Re: Scans posted

(...) Holy crap! Anyone else noticing those (I assume clicky) new ball-joints in the arms of the sub? Sweet. I just hope the joints and the arms are seperate parts - could Lego be making Megabloks-style uber-specialized arms? let's hope not. On (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.782)

  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(...) I believe Tolkien conceived of caverns under the tower of Isengard, remember when Gandalf instructed Treebeard to let in water to fill up all the caves and caverns underneath the tower so Saruman could not escape? Regardless, the sets look (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.782)

  Re: Episode 1 DVD

(...) ::yawn:: Or you could save your money for almost any other purpose and spend it more wisely. Vote with your dollars, people. Don't buy crap. -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.782)

  Re: (tentative) new Toronto lego robot contest

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3BCB6026.19A5EE...ome.com... (...) Okay, phew. That allows me to make up for my lack of understanding of complex processing :) (I can do sequence-driven events no problem. It's when I have to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.781)

  Re: "The Constitution is what the judges say it is"

(...) It was meant to be a caricature – and I said it was! (...) What I was talking about was how in the USA the main political parties are hugely indebted to their sponsors. On of the criticisms of GWB's NMD was that it was payback. Dan has alluded (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.781)

More:  Next Page >>