  Search Results: crap
 Results 301 – 320 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close

(...) I wasn't whining at all. I could not care less. He's a republican. Blah. (...) Bush has to do something to pretend he is a centrist, I wouldn't be surprised. It would be the smart move. (...) No. Not at the price of having Dubya select any (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Folks, we have a winner! Except for the 3 arms, i think that's a shadow or something. I just made one after at the pic, and man, is it ugly. I'll take the one piece over this piece 'o crap any day! Make one for yourself and see. If you think (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.833)

  Re: PCisms (was :Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question)

It may be small beer, but after more than a decade of PC crap, you can still drown in it. I thought we had mostly gotten past the PC Cop stage in the world in general. One place I did not expect to see it, nor WANT to see it, was on Lugnet. Lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.833)

  Even more info: 7181, 7190, and 7191

On a whim, I called back S@H, and sure enough, was able to backorder the rest of the SW stuff. Here's the lowdown on the big mommas: 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor, $109, 703 pcs, avail. 6/15 ("middle of June") 7190 Millenum Falcon, $109, 659 pcs, avail. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.833)

  RE: RTC

(...) Crap :) Our setup would have been a hot item at trade shows :) Can anyone give me some info on power conservation with legOS? Will legOS shut itself down after a certain period of time? Does a power adapter exist for the robot so I can plug it (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

crap
(score: 0.832)

  Re: the latest news

(...) than will come in LCII Knights kingdom), classic town parts, pirate parts, train parts etc etc etc. Also the interface in lego creator is crap and you cant export to any usefull format (for rendering for example). (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

crap
(score: 0.832)

  Ratings are making me paranoid!

I didn't really pay attention to the rating system til recently...It was instituted and functioning while I was out of town...I don't really understand, even after reading many posts. I think rating could be very helpful in aforementioned groups (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Mech Commander

(...) ... ... ... ... Um... Er... ... HOLY CRAP!!! Those are sweee...eeet! Give me a minute to collect myself... Okay. Jaw is off the floor now, I can talk. (pauses) That's it, I quit. Every time I try to make a cool mech, someone comes along with a (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news)

(...) Hrmmm.... maybe this is the Bushmills talking, but this new thing (I just noticed it) seems a little ... watered down. I'll admit - I've rated things high and low, for lots of reasons. I'll probably not go back and read this whole discussion (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.832)

  Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars

"Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:FtLvqt.19H@lugnet.com... (...) I'll assume you mean David Drew (me), not David Low. :) I'm recovering quite well. That's one good thing about only collecting Technic lego, there's less (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

crap
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Murderer Reno's real crime...

Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and his revolutionary program Windows. Nevermind the fact that he stole this program after IBM contracted him to create it. Oh and how about that whole 'force consumer to install Internet Explorer deal.' The whole (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) How can you say how much I care or not? I didn't address my personal caring for those people, I made a statement about how they rate in my priority system when I'm thinking about how I'd like for my government to spend the money it takes from (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

1st point: I may get lambasted, but I don't think the model is too bad... besides which, Lucas accepted most of the crap Hasbro came up with, including the poorly designed "expanded universe" series. He's also allowed numerous books to be made that (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) True, but there are still inherent risks with unprotected sex (including a dishonest partner "sure, honey, I'm clean"), and unless you're prepared to accept the responsibilities, wrap it up or put it away. (...) My point exactly, it's just (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

Well I have said it before and I guess I have to say it again. The external scale of the life-sized falcon used in the movies is 40 percent smaller than the internal sets that were used. TLC's falcon is a near perfect external scale. Of course this (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Busy Bee goodies

(...) makes a "statement" about them - all it is to me is a tool. Partly agreed, but used cars are out when your employer finances 90% of it for you! Similarly depreciation is not so much of afcator when its not your money! I also must add that I (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

crap
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) I hit the Toy Liquidators near me today and cleaned them out of the stuff I wanted. Lots more junk left there, but it was all the insectoids crap and mostly overpriced Ninja and Adventurers stuff, even on clearance pricing. I got 2 6416's (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

crap
(score: 0.829)

  Re: smokers

(...) Don't (...) That's a little beyond ridiculous - sorry. If you're selling it and you know it STINKS, for whatever reason, you should disclose it. I don't care if its because you or someone else in your home smokes or because you bought a big (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

crap
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

Kostka <seahaus@znet.com> wrote in message news:FvLCn0.9xC@lugnet.com... (...) mar, (...) You lucky S. I'll be jumping on the Coaster at Old Town, ya see I live close to the big Q stadium in tierrasanta just off I-15. (...) forward (...) 'cuz (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

crap
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I (...) OK, well, it turns out that building an island of the size that I was trying with the degree of sculptural detail that I was trying takes WAY too long. I've shot several hours on crap :-) I'll just bring a small island that I threw (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

crap
(score: 0.827)

More:  Next Page >>