  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 781 – 800 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: adventurers villainess

(...) mark ~ reading through the other posts, i remembered that it was "On A Pale Horse" that i had read some years ago... it was quite good, but i generally have a hard time getting into such series. i think i started reading something else in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) What's even stranger is that the (canadian) horse drawn cart 'gauge' is 4 10 1/2, rather than 4 8 1/2. How do I know this? because the TTC (thats the Toronto Transit Corp) uses 4 10 1/2 rather than standard gauge for the streetcars. Why? (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  RE: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale)

I'm very sorry to contribute to what is clearly a dead horse, but... This posting was very helpful to my ability (and, more importantly, my son's ability) to build cool 'bots. I appreciate the information. By the way, I saw it late (been out of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Grecian Urn

(...) And the final stale chestnut, dug out of the footpad of the mother horse of all puns: "What's a Grecian Urn?" Steve (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Episode 1 Manga (Japanese Comic)

(...) It already has been. Well, the first issue, anyway. By Dark Horse, in the same format as their other Star Wars Manga books. I have to admit, I only leafed through it, so I really can't comment on how it is. eric (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...

(...) I have already made a centaur (based on the classic castle horse) and sent a picture to Pawel. Hopefully he will have it online soon. I also sent an insect man and a arachnis (drider) which looks very cool. I am still thinking about some other (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: A discovery? and part 3475

(...) Oops, sorry 'bout that. (...) Wow, you're working with the horse? You have my deepest respect! I think that using one tool or another is mostly a matter of taste. I haven't written LDraw-mode to compete with anybody else's tool, but because I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) hmmmmm, (...) Hmm... I dunno. Will it have "lasers?" ~Mark (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon

(...) Okay, I just hope the spotted indian horse isn't dead. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  need help tracing piece!

Hello all, can anyone help me out here? I've got a red horse-cover (for want of a better word), which has blue printed over it and shows two red dragons on either side - was this cover in any other sets that 6086 and 6085? Any help much appreciated! (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: WHITE HATS 6023

(...) make (...) I am located just out of Portland OR want list forestmen shields horse bardings from 6086 tudor wall Grey visored helmets tavern logo flag And armor from the early 90s Thanks alot (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: New Site

"Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:GMK6Fq.96M@lugnet.com... (...) game (...) Wish I could watch the game, but I have to work at the [horse] racetrack in Cicero on Sunday (work for the Sun-Times) (...) :) Aww yeah, Bears :-) Bob (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler writes: <snip> (...) If I backed the wrong horse and/or he doesn't exist (as proven in HHGTTG btw) then I have lived my life to the best of my ability for no other reason than it was the right thing to do. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys writes: Well, super. After I climb all the way up onto my high horse someone comes along with a polite and articulate post (and he's Canadian, of all things!) Some great points follow: (...) "Missing link" (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: I'm goin to report ldraw to animal defense department LOL

(...) Did anyone hear about the LDraw Horse hockey game? They had to cancel because of a face off in the corner! Haw! haw! haw! The inimitiably hysterical Dave! (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: MOC: Smilin' Jack Whiskey's Hovercoach

Gil, the Hovercoach rocks. The greebling on the back hatch and horse rig was very well executed. The cargo crates were a nice touch too. If it was a kit, I'd purchase it immediately. My only complaint is that the horses looked more like dolphins, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote: -snippage- (...) Jake, I've resisted jumping in and flogging the dead horse, but I also want to add my voice to the chorus. Sorry - this isn't as organized as I would like, but I have tired-head. You don't need (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Chess Vignettes

(...) Hey, No, that's supposed to be a knight. No way to get a horse in a 4x4 spot, but I figured since it was a basic knight-in-armor it would work. Bruce (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Brickworld Announcement - Area Attractions and Food

(...) Ondrew - excellent additions to the list...I especially like the horse racing track...And, you and I both neglected to point out the river boats in Aurora...okay, so it is a longer drive...but, it can be a lot of fun too!! B (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.835)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) Old Polish folktale, actually: Seems this thief was caught redhanded. He was brought in front of the king and the king sentenced him to death. The thief, pleading for mercy, claimed that he could teach horses to sing, and that further, if the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

horse
(score: 1.835)

More:  Next Page >>