 Castle / 2416
Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:00:23 GMT

Shiri wrote:

Hi,

Anyone ever try to make one of these - Centaur, Stire, Minotaur, Sphinx, or
other half-man, half-creature type of thing?

Other than Tim Coats, I haven't seen any of these mythical creatures.

My first thought, after "Hmm, Centaur..." was, 'Oh, no problem! Just stick a
torso in the horse's saddle place!'
Only when I tried, did I realize that centaurs don't have a horse's head as
well ;-)
Now, I might be jump-starting my customization career, but cutting a horse up
is a bit too much for me...

Any suggestions?

I have already made a centaur (based on the classic castle horse) and
sent a picture to Pawel.  Hopefully he will have it online soon.  I also
sent an insect man and a arachnis (drider) which looks very cool.  I am
still thinking about some other mythical beasts.

Timbo