 Marketplace / Shopping / 4440
Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:28:03 GMT

Yup, that's the general idea. Of course certain items keep popping back up
like the proverbial dead horse... (Scala, Duplo, and Cyberslam for examples).

Frank

Okay, I just hope the spotted indian horse isn't dead.