 Marketplace / Shopping / 4444
Re: I want info on 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:23:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:

Of course certain items keep popping back up
like the proverbial dead horse... (Scala, Duplo, and Cyberslam for examples).

Hey,  don't be dissin' Cyberslam:  if there's just one more round of price
cuts on the clearance sets at walmart.com,  I'll be in the Guinness book as
the first AFOL with a "Lego room" that's made *of* Lego.

There are some hidden gems among those Scala sets:  I got two black cats from
a couple of 3110s,  for example.  Which seem to be otherwise-unavailable in
the U.S.

You do have to be careful,  though:  I bought a 5844 for the dolphin,  and
now the Technic figs from the close-out Cyberslam sets are trying to
organize a union to prevent their being sold off.

Ran