  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 641 – 660 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ninja Red Handlebar Part?

(...) Retreat, (...) in (...) Thanks Jennifer, That's the one, I looked in almost all the categories except horse! A while back I came up with a name for the Index if it's still, maybe a reality, BIOAMP or BIAMP- Boger Index of Auction Market (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) in (...) First, I agree with Mike's post to a large extent. On the other hand, if we're to guide those nations into being good customer states, this might be a good investment. But my real point is that I've read that international healthcare (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Member Password Center

(...) That it is! (...) Hummm, did I somehow imply that it did? (...) All right, fine. I forgot the "please." Scott, please drop this -- you're beating a very dead horse. In my best estimation, the password checker is appropriate (if not a shade (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Fabuland Auction Update 9 (Many sets now sold)

Hi Everyone, Many lots have progressed to "sold". !!!Important!!! Would all bidders please advise me of their full name, home address and phone number, so I won't have any trouble contacting you if you forget that you had a successful bid. (Most (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) Scott isn't being dense, he's playing devils advocate. While it can be incredibly tiresome having every decision and process put under the microscope, it can also be incredibly rewarding having members of a community prepared to invest the (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Ninja Red Handlebar Part?

(...) you mean this piece? (URL) calls it a "horse hitching" and since that's how it's commonly used in castle sets... it works for me. (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  My deals...closing soon!

Look at these deals I've posted. Most of them close on Saturday, but there are some variances. Whether you are a DUPLO lover, a castle freak, or you just love to be surrounded by LEGO creatures, I've got something there for you. More to be added (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Ninja Red Handlebar Part?

(...) I *still* say its name should be changed to "Wagon Tongue": tongue 6.Something resembling a tongue in shape or function, as: f.The harnessing pole attached to the front axle of a horse-drawn vehicle. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Fabuland Auction Update 10

Hi Everyone, Many lots have progressed to "sold". !!!Important!!! Would all bidders please advise me of their full name, home address and phone number, so I won't have any trouble contacting you if you forget that you had a successful bid. (Most (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: [snip] (...) that (...) to (...) to (...) You'll get my answers once you have answered my question (which YOU have refused to answer and I am now asking now for the THIRD time) - Most AIDS victims (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.522)

  Last chance....

Within the next 4-5 hours many of my auctions will be closing...some with no bids or very low bids. Don't miss out... Flying creatures lot (URL) Pieces-Doors (URL) Gallons-Assorted Duplo Lot (URL) lot (URL) Octagonal Piping! (URL) Lot of Black (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.521)

  Fabuland Auction Update 11

Hi Everyone, I'm typing this in as quick as my one finger can do it hoping this damn PC doesn't die again. It appears to be an overheating problem with the video processor, the heatsink keeps falling off the chip and it overheats and hangs the pc. (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.521)

  Dead Horse

This is my last post regarding this subject because the horse is more than dead, and if the concept cannot be comprehended, my continued blatherings are certainly not going to clarify. (...) Who would like to organize such an event? (...) SAFER? (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

horse
(score: 1.521)

  Re: SALE PRICES [inc. 6975 fo $35 AUS]

(...) A horse, a bush, even a snake I think. (...) Hey, I have one already, I just try not to look at it. (Completists will go to any depths...) pete.w (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

horse
(score: 1.521)

  Re: Space Pirates

Hiya Stephen, glad you like it ;-) Stephen A. Campbell wrote in message <39216C9D.69C1260@la...sa.gov>... (...) Mmmm, she's a long range shuttle - warp engines but no weapons. Ahab has temporary use of it until King Sebastion the Plucky of Eminiar V (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

horse
(score: 1.521)

  New Items on The Vault - 5/17

There are lots more new items on The Vault in almost every catagory, including Milka sets, New Kabaya Castle and Kabaya Rock Raiders, some rare old Castle, Pirate and Town sets, Technic, Model Team, Fort Legoredo, Paradisa and more! Comming soon (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.520)

  Re: My favorite!

Some good ones from a run I did: Maintenance Dungeon - where the maintenance guy at my apartment complex must have been sent to after taking 5 weeks to install an AC unit Cycle Blacksmith Stables - I always wondered where to park my bicycle Riptide (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.520)

  Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?

Ok boys n girls, here's the deal: I have about $100 (though I would like to spend maybe $75 or something) to spend on lego (castle of course!). Now i'm very interested in collecting a 5th army for my homemade medieval wargame and i've pretty much (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.520)

  Re: What the...?

(...) Probably not. Hulk and She-HUlk are Marvel characters, and if memory serves, all the characters on Craigo's site are DC. Well. Unless you count Ripley and the A L () E N, who are Dark Horse characters in the comic world. eric (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.519)

  FT: Black Collar Forestman!

I've recently aquired a few Forestmen, and I've got one with a black collar, green hat, and black feather to spare. I'd like to swap him for any one of the following things, ranked from highest to lowest priority: 1 forest wench w/ green bandana 1 (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.519)

More:  Next Page >>