 General / 18207
Re: Ninja Red Handlebar Part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Would anyone have a better way to describe this part,or a parts reference
number? "Red 2 handle cart handle" This part is in Ninja sets Robbers • Retreat,
Stone Tower, Treasure Transport etc. Thanks John

you mean this piece?
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2397

partsref calls it a "horse hitching" and since that's how it's commonly used • in
castle sets... it works for me.

Thanks Jennifer, That's the one, I looked in almost all the categories except
horse!  A while back I came up with a name for the Index if it's still, maybe a
reality,    BIOAMP or BIAMP- Boger Index of Auction Market Prices. John