 Castle / 4653
4652  |  4654
Subject:
Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 23:47:14 GMT

Ok boys n girls, here's the deal: I have about $100 (though I would like to
spend maybe $75 or something) to spend on lego (castle of course!).

Now i'm very interested in collecting a 5th army for my homemade medieval
wargame and i've pretty much decided on the "Bulls" as they are readily
available and I already have most of the other castle armies made. So in any
case, given the current "bull" sets and the money I explained above, what do
you guys think is the best pricing procedure for buying as many bull minifigs
(equipped, of course!) as possible? And i'm just looking for minifigs, on
horse or not. I can get war machines but im not too desperate. I'd like to
pick up cedric the bull and his little buddy along the way as commanders, too.

So what do you guys think?

- Anachronist