 Castle / 4654
Re: Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 01:58:32 GMT

Hi!

First of all, we don't bite! And we definitely won't kill you! <grin>
Welcome to lugnet!

I must admit I am pretty decent with math so I'll pitch in. :-)

In lugnet.castle, Leandro Braga writes:
<snip>
So in any
case, given the current "bull" sets and the money I explained above, what do
you guys think is the best pricing procedure for buying as many bull minifigs
(equipped, of course!) as possible?

For quantities of minifigs, you can try buying lots of the <set:4806 axe
cart> set, at $3.50 each you'll
get ~25 minifigs easily, or more (depending on how much you'll actually
spend). They come with a spear,
two halberds and a crossbow each so you'll definitely get equipment, enough
for other parts of your army
for sure... if you find lots of them at a BOGO*, you'll be even better off.
Of course, these will all be clones and that might be slightly annoying to
you. Or maybe that's just me.

Now if you want the commander and the patch-eye guy, that'll take s'more
skill. The smallest sets they
appear in are $15 and $20. So you might want to ask around
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade and check out
if people have extras of them that they'd be willing to give up. I can
definitely spare a patch-eye
face, you can contact me by email if you want it.

*Buy One Get One

Hope That Helps (HTH),
Shiri