 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6196
FT: Black Collar Forestman!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:34:33 GMT

I've recently aquired a few Forestmen, and I've got one with a black collar,
green hat, and black feather to spare.  I'd like to swap him for any one of
the following things, ranked from highest to lowest priority:

1 forest wench w/ green bandana
1 peasant w/ grey money bag torso, backpack, pitchfork, and hood
2 Wolfpack guys with hoods
2 Black Knights horse trappings (red and blue)
3 Dark Forest guys as seen in www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6079/6079-02.html
(the ones on the bottom center and right, any combination)
3 Dragon Masters figs as seen in <set:6043>
4 ghosts
4 skeletons
4 Darth Maul figs (w/ hood and cape)

I've also got a red collar guy w/ brown hat and red feather to get rid of;
same conditions as above.  Please send any offers to Xcalabur@rocketmail.com.
This one will be a bit unorthodox; instead of first-come first-serve, I'll
take emails for a couple days, then if anyone has my top priority items, I'll
contact them first.  If the quantities of the above items seem a bit much,
it's because I only want to get rid of these if I get a good return.  And, as
always, check out my BST page at www.geocities.com/xcalaburcm/lego.html
Thanks!
-Chris