  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 521 – 540 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Oakland

(...) I always dig your creative use of pieces. Its cool that you can use something like a ship hull in such a great way. The whole ship has a gritty work-horse look to it. I like it. Felix (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 0.558)

  Re: Rare unreleased death horse--any info???

(...) Thanks! Sorry for rehashing this then, I searched the LUGNET news for "horse" and not "horses"! Doh!! Jeramy Spurgeon (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.557)

  Suggestion: !TYPE line

LEGO parts may vary in colour and pattern, but they are always of the same material. For example, there is no such thing as a Technic Axle 7 made of rubber or the Axle Flexible 7 that's solid, is there? Here I got an idea: have parts identify what (...) (15 years ago, 29-May-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.557)

  Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

Track Designer source code??? Anyone??? (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.557)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix@cei.net> wrote in message news:Hw49E2.1pwn@lugnet.com... (...) Bueller? Bueller? As I told Rob on IM last night, I recall discussion where someone in France actual received the source code from Matthew Bates a number of (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.557)

  Re: Rare unreleased death horse--any info???

Seems to me that would be a bug to report to Todd - if searching for "horse" doesn't match "horses", we have a problem. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.557)

  Medieval Townhall

As I am primarily a town and train builder, occasionally I wander off into other themes. Over the easter weekend, I made a Medieval Townhall. If deemed worthy by Troy, it will be shown in his Cleveland show early July. Here is are two pics: (2 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

horse
(score: 0.557)

  Re: Rare unreleased death horse--any info???

I think this thread has more info.... (URL) Ron (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.557)

  Rare unreleased death horse--any info???

I found this on brickshelf today, a user by the name of legotrains.... (URL) anyone have any information on this? If it is unreleased, then where did the picture come from? Was it an April Fool's joke that I missed?? Thanks to anyone that can shed (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.557)

  Re: So what would you do?

(...) I'm not sure how a better system could be created. What we can work to do is create a better system within the constraints. I basically always give positive feedback if I get the goods. I have only ever been stiffed once, and really have not (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

clear, horse
(score: 0.557)

  Assembled parts, ~ and categories

It is common practice to prefix parts that compose assembled parts with a ~. This prevent using them needlessly (they are not listed with regular parts), encouraging the use of assembled shortcuts. But this practice is not ratified by any official (...) (15 years ago, 24-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.557)

  Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Thanks, Jeff! Hammerhead's definitely on my Top 3 Star Wars Space Ulgies list, as well! In lugnet.starwars, David Laswell wrote: (...) Noticeably F.A.T. drop us a beat! *beat box sounds, mass quantities of toprocking and 6-stepping ensue* (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.557)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Agreed. 8479 while having 4 models has a one clear "main" model. 8485 in my mind, has two main models and one alternate model. But neither are universal sets. 8094 is a universal set, in my line of thinking. (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.557)

  Re: <blog> I wonder... </blog>

(...) Funny, these two are my favorite pictures of all (1). The effect produced by the intricated pattern shown on the 2nd one is simply *amazing*. I think that these two great creations speak by them selfs regarding the color issue: Without the old (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.556)

  Orc Soldiers/Bricks Offered in Trade

Hello. I have the following NEW items that I would like to offer in a trade: 1) All of the orc soldiers, complete and fully armed, from both 7036 Dwarves' Mine and 7040 Dwarves' Mine Defender. (That's 4 soldiers.) 2)1x1 medium blue bricks: 59 3) 1x2 (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 0.556)

  Re: Mark V Tank

(...) That is lovely. You need to add Indiana Jones chasing it on a horse though! It's also given me an idea of how to do something very silly, whenever I can get round to it. Jason Railton (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 0.556)

  Re: Satan Tempts Jesus

(...) Sorry - I usually only use that for things I render or need to put up in a hurry. I added the Shire Horse in to this sequence: (URL) all on this page: (URL) are two extra shots too: (URL) Railton (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

horse
(score: 0.556)

  Re: The SNOT strikes back!

(...) I wonder what breed the moulded ones are meant to be? Perhaps your daughter could investigate... ;-) I think the Lego horses look like little ponies, but are scaled to the minifigs as though they're mature. They're completely the wrong shape (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.schleim)

horse
(score: 0.556)

  Re: Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...

(...) Where this falls down is in the area of expectations. We can use turning Stern off in advance of his broadcast as an effective way of not listening to what we don't want to listen to, precisely because we have an expectation already set about (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

horse
(score: 0.556)

  Re: The SNOT strikes back!

(...) No, no! Eurotrash things are SMALLER, not bigger. I'm just saying that your horse, lovely as it is, either is out of scale, OR the molded horses have been undersized all along. Personally I think it's the latter, because after all, LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.schleim)

horse
(score: 0.556)

More:  Next Page >>