 Star Wars / 16642
Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:37:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   Woohoo! my fav alien in star wars. very well done!

Thanks, Jeff! Hammerhead’s definitely on my Top 3 Star Wars Space Ulgies list, as well!

In lugnet.starwars, David Laswell wrote:
   Sitting on a bench with a bottle of spiced rum in his hand sounds good to me...but break-dancing has its points (especially since Futurama.3 came out recently, and includes The Luck of the Fryrish).

Noticeably F.A.T. drop us a beat! *beat box sounds, mass quantities of toprocking and 6-stepping ensue*

Phew! Break-dancing sure works up an appetite. I’ll have a cholesterol-free omelet with horse-beaters, please! :-)

-Mike