 Star Wars / 16644
Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:15:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Mike, You are the master! I need to build me some miniland scale figs - your creations look like too much fun!

-Lenny

Thanks, Lenny! They are loads of fun!

The best thing about building models of organic things is the way they take on personalities of their own. Plus, they can be photographed in scenes with other characters as more get built, so there’s always the possibility for dioramas or stuff like that.

I’m sure most of the figures I’ve built are actually a bit taller than standard Miniland scale, but I think it’s better to just go for it and make them a little bigger if it means I can use more pieces to increase the detail or articulation on them. The more they look like action figures, the better.

-Mike