 Star Wars / 16645
16644  |  16646
Subject:
Best LPC Ever !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:33:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm posting this only in .starwars.  If you feel it should be spread to other
newsgroup, please cross-post it!

I've updated the LEGO Picture Captioning on Minifigville.com.  The LPC that just
ended was in my opinion of the the best, if not the best, of all LPC we had.  It
features 2 ScoutTroopers on speeder-bikes and a laying Ewok.  I've kept only the
best ones, so I eliminated A LOT of them, but nontheless, it's still the
funniest LPC and the one that got the most submissions!

See it here:
http://www.minifigville.com/lpc/showlpc.cgi?014

Click here for the current LPC:
http://www.minifigville.com/lpc