 Star Wars / 16643
Re: Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote:
   With all the extra chocolate I’ve been eating recently (the Easter Bunny is always very good to me!), I was in a “brown” kind of mood. So, I thought I’d finally take a crack at Hammerhead. Since he didn’t do very much in the Cantina scene, I wasn’t sure what kind of poses to photograph him in. But, he looks like a fun-loving kind of a guy to me, so I just got a little silly with the pictures. Just a quick MOC to burn off some of the extra energy I’ve got from eating WAY too much sugar:

Hide your snacks -- he’s got the munchies!

Mike, You are the master! I need to build me some miniland scale figs - your creations look like too much fun!

-Lenny