 General / 46908
Re: Rare unreleased death horse--any info???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:10:38 GMT

Seems to me that would be a bug to report to Todd - if searching for "horse"
doesn't match "horses", we have a problem.

Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:

In lugnet.general, Ron Sedlmeyer wrote:
I think this thread has more info....

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=17163

  Ron

Thanks!
Sorry for rehashing this then, I searched the LUGNET news for "horse" and not
"horses"!

Doh!!

Jeramy Spurgeon

--