 General / 46910
Re: Rare unreleased death horse--any info???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:41:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
Seems to me that would be a bug to report to Todd - if searching for "horse"
doesn't match "horses", we have a problem.

Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
Thanks!
Sorry for rehashing this then, I searched the LUGNET news for "horse" and
not "horses"!

Doh!!

Actually-- looks like it works fine-- although "horse" returns slews of results.
"clear horse", or better yet "+clear +horse" (requiring each search word),
returns links to that thread on the first page, and the head of that thread on
the 2nd search results page...

DaveE

"Undead Satan Horse" actually showed the thread as its 5th link.  Of course,
that was before this message was posted, so now it may be all bolluxed up.

For further information, you might consider:

"Freaky Transparent Equine"
"The Invisible Horse, Trusty Steed to the Invisible Man"
"See-Through Pony"

and of course

"Clear Glue Ingredients"

-s