 General / 46905
46904  |  46906
Subject:
Rare unreleased death horse--any info???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:47:32 GMT

I found this on brickshelf today, a user by the name of legotrains....

Does anyone have any information on this? If it is unreleased, then where did
the picture come from? Was it an April Fool's joke that I missed??

Thanks to anyone that can shed some light on this very cool piece!

Jeramy Spurgeon