 General / 46904
46903  |  46905
Subject:
The new X-Pod sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:34:43 GMT

Just have to say that the new X-pod sets (4346, 4347, 4348 and 4349) are
just great!
They have at last arrived in shops here in Norway and I have bought one of
each.

After 15-20 minutes I had buildt 5-6 difrent models. I regret that I did not
take any pictures of them.

It is a bit strange that just that you can build so much of that few pieces.
This is absolutly a "travel" set, great to take with you on travels,
holydays or even take them with you to work and use when you are bored and
have nothing else to do.

I probably is going to buy more of each set to so I can use the Container
lid and bottom in some creations. Like big wheels or something (yes I'm a
Technic-freak :)

Is there other instruction somewhere that will combine all four sets or at
least more than two?
Like : 4346+4348 instruction in set 4346 ,4347+4348 instruction in set 4347,
4348+4349 instruction in set 4348, 4346+4349 instruction in set 4349

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes