 General / 46931
Re: The new X-Pod sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:18:17 GMT

"Øyvind Steinnes" <phoenix@online.no> wrote in message
news:Hvuo73.1nIJ@lugnet.com...
Just have to say that the new X-pod sets (4346, 4347, 4348 and 4349) are
just great!
They have at last arrived in shops here in Norway and I have bought one of
each.

After 15-20 minutes I had buildt 5-6 difrent models. I regret that I did • not
take any pictures of them.

<snip>

(Replying to myself...)
Here are my first photos of some of the creations I've made of the X-Pod
sets.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/X-Pods/4346_keep-your-hat-on-house.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/X-Pods/4347-mobile-house.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/X-Pods/4348-heavycargo-helicopter.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/X-Pods/4349-scorpion-heavycargo-battleairplane.jpg

In all those MOC's I've used ALL bricks in each set.
It is fun how much you can make of just that small amount of pieces that are
in each set. I like those set a lot!

Next step is to combine the sets and build som MOC's  :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix