  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 441 – 460 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: so...

(...) Is one of those situations were you have to paint a horse to get a convincing looking cow on camera, and if you want a horse you have to tape a bunch of cats together? Derek (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

it appears all the boxes were packed with an indian printed horse everyone is the same. You get an extra free indian horse, just smile and say thankyou :) stick barding on it and a red dragon mask and you wont even see the indian print "Roger (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: Lambda Class Shuttle

To all, (...) That shuttle is awesome (I would pay some bucks for a minifig version like that! : ) ), but that horse in the background reminded me of something I saw last year, except it is in gray instead of brown. It's the Meijer LEGO version of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

I'm sure I could scrape up a penny somewhere...how much would freight be? (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) Does Michigan count as the Midwest? I'm in Missouri and kind of think of maybe Illinois as the edge of the midwest...but it seems that perceptions vary. (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) And I thought it reffered to the parts of MI, OH, PA (and others?) that had thriving steel industries that dried up - and are now just producing rust. (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: New use for part #2397 Horse Hithing

(...) It was also used in the Treasure Transport in the Ninja series. (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: New use for part #2397 Horse Hithing

(...) First, I agree that parts should be named after their most common use. Second, Isn't the technical name for this structure "Wagon Tongue"? Or am I thinking of something else? Jeff (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

I didn't take pictures, but I did it w/ some gearing and clever placement of a touch-sensor. The key part was that the touch sensor (though light or rotation would work) would sense when the switch was vertical; I then used the motor like a big (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

"sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:G4v1EK.6yF@lugnet.com... (...) problem (...) over (...) *forgiving* (...) <snip> (...) If you don't mind a touch-sensor, you could try this one: (URL) automated point sports 1000+ (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

Try putting belt drive stage in your geartrain so it can't destroy things and use touch switches to limit the travel... (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

(...) (note some heavyhanded snippage) Well, it wouldn't be entirely elegant unless you mounted the mechanics under your substrate, but if you were to gear down the movement so that the white clutch gear had to exert less torque to overcome the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

"STEVEBAR" <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4vp62.Hy8@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) hole (...) diect (...) I used the hinges to keep within the "ItLUG train modules constraints". We specified the rails to be one plate height over the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

(...) Tilman, good info for the other folks reading along, but trust me, Steve Barile, as a founding member of PNLTC (either the oldest or second oldest, depending how you measure, Lego Train club ((URL) and grandfather to many of the rest of us (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

"sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:G4wItw.BAy@lugnet.com... (...) Is (...) Yes, Rick Clark's one. Cheers Carlo (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

(...) I'm not exactly sure about your setup (I'm not into trains), but how about a small pulley (half bushing) on the motor, driving a medium pulley (with the six holes) on an axle on whose other end is an 8t gear that drives a rack. That setup (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

"STEVEBAR" <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4z98v.KA4@lugnet.com... (...) Steve, please try with this demo code (in NQC). I think the "trick" is in the 100 ms output pulse length. task main() { // configura sensore touch su porta 1 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  RIDING ON THE HORSE !!(A new idea about Minifig Motorcycles.)

Hello, town-mates! Here is my New, Simple, Nasty, suggestion. (URL) original idea part is only "Minifig riding by sliding & widen leg parts". Other body parts (a front tyre, arms, radiator....) are prototype & test verison, inspired by glagla. Check (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: RIDING ON THE HORSE !!(A new idea about Minifig Motorcycles.)

Very nice! It's a great way to build a motorcycle if you don't have one of the official LEGO models. But do you need the wheels from the official LEGO motorcycle? Also, how well does it hold together? Can it be played with, or is it only good for (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 1.837)

  Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....

(...) K, first I'm Canadian. I may have issues with the moronic policies of your appointed leader, but I couldn't give a flying fig as to who your leader is--if he does right, I don't care. (...) I never *ever* said otherwise--SH lied, He has (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.837)

More:  Next Page >>