  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3461 – 3480 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: self-propagating RCX program

(...) You must take off the batteries and clear the memory. -Claude (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New 2006 space/mecha sets

(...) Sorry, they're all stickers. Stickers on a clear background, but stickers. -Dan Rubin (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Roberts-Sophie Mech-off

I would have. His disgusting email made it clear. I have no desire to entertain him further. e (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

(...) Hi Tim, Er... you're right... that was very clear... next time I'll remember to turn my brain on "ON" before asking ;>) BTW I also will need the dat for part 50745 mud gard, but I think I'd better write another message for that. Thanks, Eric (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: TLG & MIT Media Labs spawn another product: PicoCricket

(...) Hmm - sorry I was not clear there, I meant are there any plans to *sell* the boards seperate from the kit. Doh.. Danny (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: custom rc train switches for sale

(...) Here’s a picture that should clear up the confusion as to what I did to the rc track. An unmodified switch is on the left while a half curve switch is on the right: (URL) As for whether or not I’m back into making custom track the answer is (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  peeron inventory correction

271-1: Baby's cot and cabinet 3005 Brick 1x1 clear should be 2 not 1 (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.inv)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Some Sets for sale 45% of MSRP

Hello all, I need to clear out some inventory to pay some Medical bills. I'm starting with the not so popular items all at 45% off MSRP. A great opportunity as sets, or to part out. I'm just trying to recoup some of my actual cost...you save the (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) For the Non-CA parts it should be clear that for legal reasons there has to be another author mentioned. That's why it is handled there in this way. For normal parts it is much more difficult. From what point on it is made from the scratch? - (...) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Brickworld 2010 Mindstorms competitions

(...) In reference to the Robot Jousting, It isn't clear in the instructions if 'knocking the other robot off once/IF they meet' is ok or not? I see stuff like 'SUMO on a tightrope' and the word 'Jousting' which makes me think knock away, but then (...) (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Converting LDD parts to LDraw

(...) <snip> (...) I guess it's not clear that the LUT parts *are* LDD meshes already? An official LUT part release is also data from LDD. -- joshua (13 years ago, 11-May-11, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Ghost bug in 3.11

(...) The thing is, that STEP and ROTSTEP are implicitly ghosted for a given sub-model used in a model. When you are generating images for the sub-model itself, STEP and ROTSTEP have meaning and affect the generated images. When you add the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace

(...) I've been thinking about possible uses for my transparent orange and transparent clear cannons, and, though I have not yet begun this project, I have an idea that may or may not prove to be a good one: I am thinking about building my own (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Transparent stickers? (Decals)

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gr0uAC.7uI@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the help, I've now had a good search about for clear decals based on the information in this thread and ended up on this site: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Wining Hearts & Minds

(...) If it's "handled correctly" a lot of people will end up in the slammer: (URL) Against the law of war> "the laws of war require that all countries take the necessary steps to ensure that they are respected. All military personnel should receive (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Lego Color Tree Translations now online

(...) Hi Clark Great work, very useful. Your version is absolutely understandable, but just in case you want to make it perfect... :-) I have just a few minor corrections to report for the Italian translations, and I'd like to help you in filling (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.it)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  question about Spider-man set 4851

The instructions for the set and the peeron inventory show the "spider tank" has having clear 1 x 2 x 4 panels. However, my set came with "smoke" 1 x 2 x 4 panels. The 1 x 4 x 4 panels are clear like they should be. Is this a 1-off error or has it (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Kevin Salm's Complete Lego Want List

KEVIN SALM’S LEGO WANT LIST kdsalm@dreamscape.com ---...--- April 24, 2000 TOP PRIORITY ===...=== 1x4x2 hinged car roof holder - Yellow, Gray, Black, Blue, Red -- (URL) vertical windshield - Clear, TransLtBlue -- (URL) styles and colors of Aquazone (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: 2 Lego Stores open today -- Pick-A-Brick Inventory!

(...) I went back to the new LEGO Store in Marlboro today and made sure to get at least one of everything they sell in the Pick-a-Brick. Here is a complete inventory of what is available: Brick: 2x10 in Yellow 2x4 in Black, White, Grey, Dark Grey, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general, FTX) !

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) Explanations are definitely good. I'm pretty sure back when Todd had to regularly forcibly remind people about where auction posts were appropriate that he always made a public statement (though I think he could have been slightly less terse, (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>