 Local / United States / Illinois / 303
Re: 2 Lego Stores open today -- Pick-A-Brick Inventory!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:39:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Huw Millington wrote:
   “Tim Courtney” tim.courtney@SPAMCAKE.zacktron.com wrote in message news:HMwLC9.1zGI@lugnet.com...
   Yes, there is a Pick-A-Brick. Its around the corner from Marshall Fields, on the middle level.
Tim, Could you post an inventory somewhere? I’d like to compare it with the UK stores.

I went back to the new LEGO Store in Marlboro today and made sure to get at least one of everything they sell in the Pick-a-Brick. Here is a complete inventory of what is available:

Brick:
  • 2x10 in Yellow
  • 2x4 in Black, White, Grey, Dark Grey, Sand Blue, Dark Pink, Purple, Blue, Teal, Green, Lime Green, Light Yellow, (NOT Yellow!), Orange, Red, Brown, Tan
  • 2x3 in Dark Pink
  • 2x2 in Black, Dark Pink, Purple, Blue, Teal, Orange
  • 1x4 in Sand Blue, Light Blue, Grey, Tan
  • 1x3 in Dark Pink
  • 1x2 in Black, Teal, Lime Green, Trans Green, Clear
Plate:
  • 4x8 in Yellow
  • 2x8 in Black, Grey, Red
  • 2x6 in Green
  • 2x4 in Black, Dark Grey
  • 2x3 in Grey, Green, Red
  • 2x2 in Black
  • 1x4 in Black
Slope:
  • 3x3 Convex Corner in Red
  • 2x2 Convex Corner in Red
  • 1x3 Slope in Red
  • 2x4 Peak in Red
  • 2x1 Peak in Red
Misc:
  • 1x6x2 Triple Arch in White
  • 1x4x2 Lattice in Black
  • Flower in Blue, Yellow, Red
  • Large Conifer in Green
  • Small Conifer in Green
  • 30.4x14 Rubber Tire in Black
  • Hub for Tire in White, Yellow
  • 2x2 with side Technic Pin in Red
A few notes about this. There were apparently a few items that were supposed to be included in the Pick-a-Brick that the store did not receive, so the 2x4 Brick in Tan and the 1x4 Brick in Light Blue were not actually available. Also, the manager told me that he was expecting to receive Green Shrubs also.

Here’s a picture showing one of everything: