 Local / United States / Illinois / 304
Re: 2 Lego Stores open today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:17:44 GMT

Alright! Finally a lego store near me, and some lego fans that are also in my
general area! I live in DuPage county, about 15 minutes from woodfield, so I
will probably be making several stops at the store. The pick-brick-section only
has you basic parts, right?Or do they also have parts that could be helpful in
mech-building?

If you see a kid with a sling walk in dont think he is going to steal parts, its
probably just me :)

BTW, do you get an employee discount? hehe