  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3361 – 3380 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) First, let me make it clear that I am not a supporter of this policy (the fact that I have to write "policy" makes me feel a tad ill, to be honest). I was reporting, not defending. You quoted the most relevant portion of what I wrote. "The (...) (15 years ago, 22-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Ghost bug in 3.11

(...) Didn't try those, though I doubt they'd make it ignore CLEAR. (...) Sounds good to me. (...) I'm not sure I follow why ghosting these would be a bad idea. Since ghosting is only supposed to hide something if it's not the main model, ghosting (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Why lego should not makeso many new colors

(...) I agree. And primary colors can only go so far. Personally, I'm a big fan of the more neutral colors: black, white, grey, dark grey, brown, and tan. I wouldn't mind seeing maroon and navy as well, but I think the Lego color selection is (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) This was fairly clear in the Novelisation of the Movie which is considered cannon. To be perfectly honest I have never heard anyone suggest that Midichlorians were not a measure of ability/power. (...) You are missing the point here. The (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Got my order - two warnings!!!

I am still happy as heck about bulk ordering. However, I must warn you about two misrepresentations of the elements as shown on the Bulk Ordering Selection graphics. 1. Train windows - are clear NOT light blue tint as shown. 2. 1x4x6 Red doors have (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Pier Police cars needed

hi, i am in need of about 5 police cars from the Pier Police set. they need to be complete. i also need at least 20 of the 1X1 white pieces with the double lugs on each side like in my NYPD highway patrol car's highrise lightbar. i also need at (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Lego Spares in Cambridge

(...) I've had a few people interested, but have been trying to clear out a load of other bits, so haven't got around to publishing the photos I took. Here they are: (URL) these images are large, and they're as clear as I could make all the items. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: LegOS: Crosscompiler problem

Sorry to not respond earlier, Niels. It looks like the .rpms I linked to are slightly broken :| If you do not have permission to write to /usr/lib/legOS/ (which is probably the case, given what I know about the default permissions in /usr/lib/ in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Vintage lightbrick 2 x 4

(...) It's easy. If the part comes (came) in only one color, you may add: 0 CMDLINE -c47 for clear. It's from the original LDraw. If you run this line: ldraw.exe 3001.dat -c47 , you get a clear 2x4 brick. And so on... /Tore (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  5542 Black Thunder

Part #s gotten from (URL) - Black Thunder Total pieces = 483 Total Piece Count = 485 (not incl stickers/instructions) Individual Element Count = Box Piece Count = None listed Cnt Part# Color Name, Description --- ----- ---...--- ---...--- 2 4033 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  FOTW

Hello everybody, Finally I got a FOTW today. I went to some fleamarkets and on one of them I found a box small box with LEGO bricks inside. One minifig was staring at me from behind his sunglasses, so for a moment I thought that it were pieces from (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Pick a Brick

(...) Flip, The PAB selection is a fluid thing. The selection change depends primarily how fast items are bought, then what they are replentished by. Sometimes, special items (1x2 trans clear) come in. When working on the CUT project (took a lot of (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: BNSF new paint

(...) They are probibly a lot more efficent when whey do have exhaust vales. A basic two stroke doesn't clear the cylinder of exhaust very efficiently. By opening the top of the cylinder through exhaust valves the rush of intake air will definitly (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Change to existing policy regarding the subfiling of dithered colors

(...) Resubmitting (unchanged) files to simply clear away holds is *not* an approved practice for the PT. I'm not saying it isn't justified in this case, but it's not generally the way to operate - it undermines the the system. The more appropriate (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Polyamory

Eric, from this an another note of yours, it is clear that I approached this conversation with the wrong tone. I will seek to be more neutral herein. (...) What about your friends? Can you have friends that supply you with forms of entertainment (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  RE: AI and even more exiciting stuff

(...) Right you are. I guess I wasn't clear headed when I wrote my original response. I wanted to say that engineering (or CS) students shuold learn about fixed point methods at some point in their academic careers. The earlier the better. I was (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: LDraw color codes needed for rendering program

(...) The LDraw FAQ is the definitive list. (...) Way cool. We can never have too many Lego CAD programs. (...) (oops-the RGB for #5 is in the list) I'd look to Suzanne's excellent chart at (URL) for RGB values that aren't listed in the LDraw FAQ. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  New Tub 4496

Picked this up today at the Lego Store. One thousand piece Tub - new tub design BTW - different from the old blue tubs - wider lip, "studs' on lid - much like the redesigned square buckets. Price - $19.95 Of note - atypical colors in unusual sizes. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Newsgroup for PNLTC

[follow-ups set to clubs.trains.pnltc] It wasn't clear a week ago whether or not the PNLTC folks would want their own ng here, but we reserved the clubs.* hierarchy for things like that in case they did. Steve Barile wrote in tonight and said (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.announce)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: legOS corruption

Fred Read wrote in message <365EA592.62DE2792@c...net.uk>... (...) That's what I meant by monitor - sorry I wasn't more clear... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train station, The bus stops at the bus station, So why (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>