  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3321 – 3340 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

The pics are pretty cool actually, very clear - especially the head-on shot. And the model is sweet too. Regards, Andrew. ajs@blahblahblah.co.uk www.blahblahblah.co.uk ---...--- Mark D. McKean <qpanda@quantumpanda.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  How Railguns Actually Work...

Arrgh. I guess I better clear this up for everybody now. Allow the classic underachiever to explain... Gauss guns [in general] propell a projectile by electromagnetism. There are two main types: Coil guns and rail guns. Coil guns actually have (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: More on Palestine

(...) Big words. But I am still not clear on what you mean by "free". I have asked you before, but yoy refuse to answer: ====== ====== (...) This is a joke coming from you, in the last weeks you have shown me that you don't understand (amongst (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Pirate valuepacks for sale

Hello everyone, I have managed to clear out some more odds and ends and decided to offer them here as valuepacks; if you see something of interest, pls. mail me at: Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com Kind regards from Christer Pirate Valuepack F: ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Train 3 Height and Width

"Jeff Van Winden" <Jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GpLEE0.7Kq@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) (Looks like I *can* make it to train3 after all, btw.) I think we found at the MONLUG train show that the width of the eluraCar is extremly (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New Space MOC and Mecha LDraw File

(...) Thanks Chris. Those sloped clear windows are really cool IMO, they have tons of untapped uses. (...) Thanks again dude! (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: rtl 13...

(...) Steve: I wonder if maybe I was not fully clear on the not-a-real-game battle bot lego style rules. the object of the battle bot game would be to "disable" the other robot, NOT to smash the RCX into little bits. granted if the bot got broke it (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H5KFuv.27n@lugnet.com... (...) toy (...) I think it is clear they blew the price point on this set. I think the 50% off price that was on SAH for awhile (still?) is a sign that they are aware (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Save the RIS!

Unfortunately, it seems that TLC doesn't have a clear idea of what to do with Mindstorms in general. Their support for the whole line has been less than full - note the failure to update software for their cameras beyond Win98. I've been using the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

(...) It's Avery 8665 clear label sheets. I guess you could call then stickers. (...) Yeah, I looked at Railfonts. I was trying to see if I could do it without buying any fonts but it didn't work out as well as I hoped. I'm off to Railfont's with my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Freedom from information

(...) Yes. The indenting/nesting of citations is quite clear on that point but since I left none of your words I should have trimmed your tag away too. Sorry. (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: And now for something completely different...

(...) Just to make sure we're clear here. Are you saying it would have been better had no one ever discovered North America? Are you saying that you'd rather that the western hemisphere forever remained the domain of its then current inhabitants? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster

(...) Thanx for the explanation, it's clear to me now. I'll update my primitive generator and reupload the primitives I have put on the PT Niels (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  109 Lots up at Ebay.

Hi Folks, Time for me to clear some space in my Lego Storage Facility. Check out what has to go out the door at: (URL) List of Auction Lots on Ebay.> One's discard is another's treasure! Cheers, KMaynes (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  inventory being cleared out at substantial discounts

I'm trying to clear out my inventory, so I've marked all of my sets way down. Lots of Star Wars, Harry Potter, Studios, Adventurers, and more. Deep discounts. Get them while they last. Goto: (URL) for looking, BEN GATRELLE (remove the spam dot from (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: What color?

Are you riding me, man? The element is trans-clear. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) As clear as poosible givine the context Some folks say that the 'good book' is God's holy word, and as such, is impervious to mistake. Sure. Whatever. That's why every minister that has ever preached and every discourse of specific passages (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: question about Spider-man set 4851

(...) Mine also has the clear panels as pictured on the box. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) Let's please make this explicitly clear: It is then all right to use the contest as a means to advertise a commercial model or a commercial product based on the model? This is a glaring pitfall if sources are not requested. I thought it would (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Stop it before it is too late.......

Dear Lego, With a clear shake up of the company at the highest corporate level...... Please take this opportunity to correct a grave mistake. Do away with the new grey and brown colors immediately. This is a change that has no reasonable explanation (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>