 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13152
13151  |  13153
Subject:
Pirate valuepacks for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 18:06:45 GMT

Hello everyone,

I have managed to clear out some more odds and ends and decided to offer them
here as valuepacks; if you see something of interest, pls. mail me at:

Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com

Kind regards from
Christer

Pirate Valuepack F:
-------------------
1 6271 Imperial Flagship
  - complete, in very good condition
  - no box
  - instructions in very good condition
10 Pirates w. black pants, blue/white shirt, red bandana and assorted pirate
heads
  Comes w. pistol

Total cost: 60$ + shipping costs from Denmark

Pirate Valuepack G:
-------------------
1 6285 Black Sea Barracuda
  - complete save for 1 1x10 yellow plate
  - no box
  - instructions in very good condition
7 Pirates w. blue pants, red/white shirt, blue bandana and assorted pirate
heads
  Comes w. sabre

Total cost: 70$ + shipping costs from Denmark

Pirate Valuepack H:
-------------------
1 6266 Cannon Cove
  - complete, in very good condition
  - no box
  - Laserprinted instructions in very good condition
1 6261 Raft Raiders
  - complete, in very good condition
  - no box
  - instructions in very good condition
1 6246 Crocodile Cage
  - complete, in very good condition
  - no box
  - instructions in very good condition

Total cost: 25$ + shipping costs from Denmark

Pirate Valuepack I:
1 set of instructions from set 6271 in good condition
1 set of instructions from set 6274 in good condition
1 set of instructions from set 6289 in good condition
1 set of instructions from set 6260 in good condition
1 set of instructions from set 6265 in good condition

Total cost: 10$ + shipping costs from Denmark